WordPress started as a blogging platform, but now hosts more than 70 million websites, and is the most used content management system (CMS) in the world.
It has become one of the top marketing engines, and when integrated properly with other free marketing tools like Mailchimp (an email marketing platform) and WordPress plug-ins like WooCommerce (for eCommerce), your website can become a full business, complete with an integrated marketing CRM and optimized shopping cart with physical and virtual products.
This video features a WordPress Plug-in, Mailchimp for WooCommerce.
The Mailchimp for WooCommerce WordPress Plug-in integrates with your Mailchimp account, giving you the ability to:
- Sync to your Audience in Mailchimp with purchase data.
- Sync new subscribers to your Audience when they create an account and opt-in.
- Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow up post-purchase. (Now available for free accounts!)
- Showcase product recommendations.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed data on your marketing performance in your Mailchimp Dashboard.
- Automatically embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers.
- Add discount codes created in WooCommerce to your emails and automations with a Promo Code content block
- Create beautiful landing pages that make it easy to highlight your products, promote a sale or giveaway, and grow your audience.
This video shows you how.
Paul Hickey, Founder / CEO / Lead Strategist at Data Driven Design, LLC and founder of The Voice Event, and The Voice Designer, has created and grown businesses via digital strategy and internet marketing for more than 15 years. His sweet spot is using analytics to design and build websites and grow the audience and revenue of businesses via SEO/Blogging, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Social Media Content Marketing, Email Marketing and most recently, Voice App Design and Development – Alexa Skills and Google Actions. The part that he’s most passionate about is quantifying next marketing actions based on real data.